• Page:

TOPIC: Game Set Match

Game Set Match 02 May 2016 21:54 #6884

• rothco619
  • rothco619's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
CYTORI THERAPEUTICS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Notice of Reverse Split by Before 31 May~
Board is launching a 1:25 + reverse split in order to remain a listed company on the NASDAQ (compliance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5450(a)(1), relating to the Company's minimum bid price, on or before May 31, 2016, and its continued compliance with all other applicable rules for continued listing on The NASDAQ Capital Market). Less

Posted on Yahoo MB :puke:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Game Set Match 03 May 2016 05:40 #6885

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 201
rothco

I see the YMB posting but cant find the SEC filing or anything on CYTX's website.

Are you just repeating what you read or did you see the filing ?

Game Set Match 03 May 2016 06:02 #6886

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Hedge, just cut and pasted what was on YMB did not see filing. I did however wake up to find this, which made me ill, Hard to believe Marc said 2015 was a great year for Cytori. I understand why the stock has been manipulated so that it rose from .18 per share though. I think Cytori was responsible, because otherwise the loss per share would be greater then pps per share. If profit take Ny continues that May not be the case, which would be another failure. For these results, and a reverse split management collects ridiculous salaries and is rewarded with bonuses. They now have nerve to offer shareholders the rights to buy warrants so they can continue to collect compensation until the cow dies. This is criminal anywhere except the US of A
Cytori - Cytori Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2015 Business and Financial Resultshttp://ir.cytori.com/investor-relations/News/news-details/2016/Cytori-Reports-Fourth-Quarter-and-Full-Year-2015-Business-and-Financial-Results/default.aspx

:puke:

Game Set Match 03 May 2016 06:58 #6887

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
May 10 votes needed, before the act is made.

I think if the share price is around 40 cents, we might see a 15 for one or even 10 for one r/s.

On Cytori Twitter, we can see John Harris' photo in Washington DC, attending an ACCJ meeting.

Game Set Match 03 May 2016 08:43 #6889

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
Roth,

That was posted by clowncircus. He plagiarizes real press releases and inserts Cytori information. He's done it a few times to get a rise out of people.

Game Set Match 03 May 2016 09:54 #6890

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Dop, that is pretty fucked up. He did a good job. I could not find link for it but when I checked Ctori website I did find earning release as I posted , which was not encouraging. So I guess we wait to hear in a week, what the real R/S ratio will be from the clown circus at Callan Road. :KO:

Game Set Match 04 May 2016 07:47 #6899

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
I am a little disappointed in the lack of news flow leading up to the annual meeting. I would at least like to see them try to get the stock price up as high as possible before the ratio is set by the board. I guess we have seen that high already.

These are all of the news items they could manufacture that I can think of:

Cytori announced the last patient in the ACT-OA trial has undergone their 48 week MRI to check for cartilage growth. Final results should be published in X months.

Cytori updates shareholders on the progress of the Phase II Erectile Dysfunction trial in Denmark

Cytori provides an update on the Japanese SUI Trial

Cytori provides an update on Dr Cugat's ACL repair trial (that one has been especially quiet)

Cytori provides an update on the fistula trial in France

Cytori cancels licensing agreement with Lorem Vascular. Demotes them to cash-in-advance customer only status. (Thanks them for playing!)

Cytori updates shareholders on 40 investigator trials that began years ago, but have never been acknowledged

Cytori finally reveals ADVANCE Trial Data

Cytori releases ATHENA data at AHA meeting

Cytori releases burn data on Friday at the Annual Burn Association Meeting

Others???

Game Set Match 04 May 2016 09:06 #6900

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Dov, I am sure you spoke to RZ and he told you of our conference call with Tiago. Walked away very disappointed. R/s seems inevitable, which I do not agree with. Stupid to be done just to maintain NASDQ listing which is meaningless. Stock should trade OTC and let results dictate increase in PPS. It's the board that wants to remain on NASDQ. Manipulators managed to squeeze out .15 in additional profits and now looks like we are headed back to the teens. R/S is strictly move to keep company afloat so management can continue to draw salaries and collect bonuses. :puke: Tiago cost cutting stopped without touching compensation. :bash:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites