• Page:

TOPIC: Scleroderma abstract on CYTX Twitter

Scleroderma abstract on CYTX Twitter 20 Apr 2016 07:20 #6845

• franshei
  • franshei's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
I think this is a new abstract on potential effect of adipose derived cells vs bone marrow cells.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Scleroderma abstract on CYTX Twitter 20 Apr 2016 08:29 #6846

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1110
Franshei-

I briefly searched, but could not find anything- dont you have a link?

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Scleroderma abstract on CYTX Twitter 20 Apr 2016 09:39 #6847

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
twitter, inc [US] twitter.com/cytori

I googled and found this a few days ago, after I came back from vacation. They even has other company photos.

Scleroderma abstract on CYTX Twitter 20 Apr 2016 11:19 #6848

• fas

franshei wrote: twitter, inc [US] twitter.com/cytori

I googled and found this a few days ago, after I came back from vacation. They even has other company photos.

Thanks- unfortunately the twitter post is pretty much illegible...

But I know Christian Jorgensen from Montpellier (I believe he is) and has been working with the Adipoa organization who are doing/did a clinic with cultured ADRCs on OA too. At PubMed they also have the abstract but the paper is from Elsevier- that means it costs.. :evil:

Human adipose mesenchymal stem cells as potent anti-fibrosis therapy for systemic sclerosis.
Maria AT1, Toupet K2, Maumus M2, Fonteneau G2, Le Quellec A3, Jorgensen C4, Guilpain P1, Noël D5.
Author information
Abstract
OBJECTIVES:
Displaying immunosuppressive and trophic properties, mesenchymal stem/stromal cells (MSC) are being evaluated as promising therapeutic options in a variety of autoimmune and degenerative diseases. Although benefits may be expected in systemic sclerosis (SSc), a rare autoimmune disease with fibrosis-related mortality, MSC have yet to be evaluated in this specific condition. While autologous approaches could be inappropriate because of functional alterations in MSC from patients, the objective of the present study was to evaluate allogeneic and xenogeneic MSC in the HOCl-induced model of diffuse SSc. We also questioned the source of human MSC and compared bone marrow- (hBM-MSC) and adipose-derived MSC (hASC).
METHODS:
HOCl-challenged BALB/c mice received intravenous injection of BM-MSC from syngeneic BALB/c or allogeneic C57BL/6 mice, and xenogeneic hBM-MSC or hASC (3 donors each). Skin thickness was measured during the experiment. At euthanasia, histology, immunostaining, collagen determination and RT-qPCR were performed in skin and lungs.
RESULTS:
Xenogeneic hBM-MSC were as effective as allogeneic or syngeneic BM-MSC in decreasing skin thickness, expression of Col1, Col3, α-Sma transcripts, and collagen content in skin and lungs. This anti-fibrotic effect was not associated with MSC migration to injured skin or with long-term MSC survival. Interestingly, compared with hBM-MSC, hASC were significantly more efficient in reducing skin fibrosis, which was related to a stronger reduction of TNFα, IL1β, and enhanced ratio of Mmp1/Timp1 in skin and lung tissues.
CONCLUSIONS:
Using primary cells isolated from 3 murine and 6 human individuals, this preclinical study demonstrated similar therapeutic effects using allogeneic or xenogeneic BM-MSC while ASC exerted potent anti-inflammatory and remodeling properties. This sets the proof-of-concept prompting to evaluate the therapeutic efficacy of allogeneic ASC in SSc patients.
Copyright © 2016. Published by Elsevier Ltd.
KEYWORDS:
Adipose stem cells; Fibrosis; Mesenchymal stem cells; Systemic sclerosis

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Scleroderma abstract on CYTX Twitter 20 Apr 2016 11:24 #6849

• fas
One doesnt have to agree with the objectives and the conclusion of course. :whistle:

Its funny why CYTX IR was so excited about this and did a free round of promotion. :bash:

Scleroderma abstract on CYTX Twitter 20 Apr 2016 17:57 #6850

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Fas, I believe that they bring this pre-clinical study to the fore because it confirms the merits of ADRC when treating scleroderma. The Cytori - Scleroderma story is a good one but the data to date is being drowned out by market action and management mistakes of the past. Management is trying to move the share price upwards with selected trial data (even non CYTX pre-clinical) that confirms the merits of its approach in the scleroderma indication.

All the trial centers must be on line by now if they are to complete enrollment by mid year. This announcement must be coming soon. I would not be surprised if it is superseded by one that says the trial is fully enrolled.

We will no doubt be progressively drip fed a series of news releases and data that will hopefully strengthen the share price so that whatever capital raise undertaken is from a substantially higher price level. The rights issue to the existing shareholders ...... if necessary, is great in my opinion. The scleroderma trial is not a very long duration trial. It is a make or break trial. :yep:

Lets hope that it is successful because it will be a game changing event. There will be a relatively large number of devices that will be distributed in leading research hospitals nationwide. We will have the first "true" autologous ADRC product out in the market. BP and BB will no longer be able to avoid us. Ours will be a new paradigm to be reckoned with.

As for the pre-clinical data in the referenced trial it is all well and good to be able to say allogeneic works but we are well ahead of the competition. Allogeneic is a DRUG pathway product. A long row to hoe. :winky:

The body is a fine tuned machine. There is a sense of balance which when overturned creates disease or sickness. The use of ADRC - SVF utilises the components that are required to maintain balance. These components are a holistic whole which I believe provides the optimum therapeutic benefit - in a cost effective manner. No doubt the confluence of computing power and our increasing knowledge of the body and genome will provide better therapeutics eventually ......... but we are there NOW. :vegas:

Lets hope management does not drop the ball. :bye:

Scleroderma abstract on CYTX Twitter 21 Apr 2016 09:05 #6851

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Rongside said:
The rights issue to the existing shareholders ...... if necessary, is great in my opinion

Rongside, not sure how you can say that when you do not even know the terms of the offering. In addition why would any investor who has lived through this debacle commit additional funds
when investors who purchased warrants in the past have been wiped out completely. management is considering a reverse split, which is a huge mistake, as it will only empower the shorts to make more money while killing long term shareholders. Had a long conversation with my broker at Morgan Stanley on the issue , and he was in complete agreement, on this. reverse splits do not work. the argument that Institutions could now invest is bullshit. If they are not interested in Cytori now they will not be at an artificially inflated PPS, The class action suit that will be filed will also add fuel to the short fire. Management has milked this company dry at the expense of the shareholders. No if's and or butt"s or bull shit comments from the likes of Mungercharlie who has shorted Cytori to the moon and back. Cytori should trade on the OTC where it belongs until they actually execute and deliver on the promises, which they have yet to deliver on, which will then increase the PPS.. Tired of giving these guys the benefit if the doubt. Not crying, I have swallowed the bitter pill and accepted that Cytori is what it is. While Tiago is cost cutting, the cost cutting has stopped at management who continues to collect inflated, salaries, bonuses, and is awarded free shares. Tell me something differently. I'm listening. I promise you that if the reverse split happens that all of the dirty laundry will be aired in court, Management has been sneaky but the truth will prevail. I have urged Mark and Tiago to do the right thing, face to face so we will see how this plays out. If success is right around the corner, like Marc claims, then it only makes sense to bite the bullet and let nature take it's course.

Scleroderma abstract on CYTX Twitter 21 Apr 2016 10:38 #6852

• fas

rongside wrote:
The body is a fine tuned machine. There is a sense of balance which when overturned creates disease or sickness. The use of ADRC - SVF utilises the components that are required to maintain balance. These components are a holistic whole which I believe provides the optimum therapeutic benefit - in a cost effective manner. No doubt the confluence of computing power and our increasing knowledge of the body and genome will provide better therapeutics eventually ......... but we are there NOW. :vegas:

As usual I am pretty much in agreement with everything you write, but management I believe made a big mistake in antagonizing shareholders- Rothco and myself arent the only ones. Anyway- I am not worried at all that allopathic medicine may get their act together relatively soon. Science still does not know (or wants to know) what nutrition is good for mankind, let alone that they can produce safe medication.

I do like the rights issue also, as I have gone on record already without having to know the conditions, since it has to be at arms-length, which is ALWAYS close to market and has to be.

We will see- as indicated before- I still believe our holistic product is partnerable- the question is - do we trust management sufficiently to strike deals with outsiders or former insiders?

My answer to that question is variable depending on my mood... :grin:

Scleroderma abstract on CYTX Twitter 21 Apr 2016 15:52 #6853

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20

fas wrote:

rongside wrote:

As usual I am pretty much in agreement with everything you write, but management I believe made a big mistake in antagonizing shareholders- Rothco and myself arent the only ones. Anyway- I am not worried at all that allopathic medicine may get their act together relatively soon. Science still does not know (or wants to know) what nutrition is good for mankind, let alone that they can produce safe medication.

I do like the rights issue also, as I have gone on record already without having to know the conditions, since it has to be at arms-length, which is ALWAYS close to market and has to be.

We will see- as indicated before- I still believe our holistic product is partnerable- the question is - do we trust management sufficiently to strike deals with outsiders or former insiders?

My answer to that question is variable depending on my mood... :grin:

big pharma and medical industrial complex do not like the word holistic. We need to forget about that word and any Utopian medical ideas that surround it. That needs to be the savvy investors best kept secret to ward off the stooges that lobby behind the scenes at the FDA. Let's start treating this like a drug. Let's get our drug approved so it can treat a "small" market. It'll be like getting a marijuana card in California --- all of a sudden, everyone will "develop" arthritis and scleroderma just to obtain a prescription to infuse their bloodstreams with the nectar of our drug.

i see it. can you?

Scleroderma abstract on CYTX Twitter 21 Apr 2016 21:36 #6855

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Roth, we are only a month away from delisting, while the PPS is not even 50 cents. I do not see how this proposed r/s can be avoided.

Of course, a lot of things can happen in the next several weeks.

Scleroderma abstract on CYTX Twitter 22 Apr 2016 13:40 #6856

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Fanshei,

The reverse split is not mandatory - as being listed on the Nasdaq is not mandatory. Roths point that a reverse split in order to maintain the listing would not make the securities any more valuable to potential investors is well taken. I would prefer to see the shares float on the open markets as they are. The split is only a ploy by management to window dress the shares for further dilution. God knows the manipulation this company has been subjected to has all but destroyed it and its shareholders.

Scleroderma abstract on CYTX Twitter 22 Apr 2016 15:08 #6858

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fatboy, I have reviewed the rights offering and the symbol under the warrants trade will be CYTXW. It says they will trade on NASDQ. That being said , it stands to reason that the reverse split is a done deal because otherwise they would have said it will Trade on OTC. Looks like the only way r/s will be avoided is if the same miracle occurs as did last time CYTX was in jeopardy of being delisted. I plan on speaking with Tiago on specifics and want to go into that conversation with an open mind before I take my next step. I am completely opposed to r/s as you are aware and believe that shorts will have a field day. R/s do not work, it is just a way to prolong the time for management to continue to milk the company. Perhaps there will be surprising events that will occur over the next few weeks but anything short of a miracle will not change my feelings. While a class action may be detrimental to the company, I do not feel that I have been treated fairly as a shareholder, which means neither has anyone else unless you have been part of the group of loan shark investors that control the company now. We shall see but I feel that shareholders have had no advocates working on our behalf so now it's put up or shut up time.

Scleroderma abstract on CYTX Twitter 22 Apr 2016 16:23 #6859

• angryharry
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I certainly hope, for the sake of your lawsuit, that your attorneys are more articulate than you are.

It gets painful reading your posts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63

Scleroderma abstract on CYTX Twitter 22 Apr 2016 22:08 #6860

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Harry,
The beautiful thing about the raccoon lodge is I can tell you to go fuck yourself and smile at your ignorance.The bad thing is that there is not an ignore button. I obviously was able to articulate my thoughts as I assume you do not concur. When I post should I mis pull a word or make a grammatical error let me apologize. I post quickly and do not proof read. Seems your problem is comprehension . Please express a complete thought, I welcome opinions of others. You see an opinion is not right or wrong it is what One feels , you may disagree and that does not make your opinion wrong. Comprendo elohssa

Scleroderma abstract on CYTX Twitter 23 Apr 2016 02:51 #6861

• fas

angryharry wrote: I certainly hope, for the sake of your lawsuit, that your attorneys are more articulate than you are.

It gets painful reading your posts.

Harry- fom the rules of the Lodge-

The rules amongst Raccoon Lodge brothers and sisters are extremely simple.

We have respect for each other and behave accordingly. That is- criticism is allowed amongst brothers and sisters, but do not exceed boundaries of civilized behaviour. Of course, some sarcasm accompanied by intelligent verbiage can be funny too and might please the brothers and sisters.

This is neither funny nor respectful- so you have a yellow card.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman

Scleroderma abstract on CYTX Twitter 23 Apr 2016 10:14 #6862

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
Harry was only providing a little ribbing. Roth gets a yellow card too for this disproportionate response.

I get a green card for all the money I'm gonna get from the both of them once I manipulate Hedrick to sell Cytori to the British picked royal family of Saudi Arabia !

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites