• Page:

TOPIC: KOOL

KOOL 30 Mar 2016 10:20 #6739

• franshei
  • franshei's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
I do not know if people here have noticed the recent PPS of KOOL.

Up before r/s to 30 cents and then down to low 20 cents, before r/s (20 for 1). After r/s, it went from around $ 4 to almost $ 5 and then dropped to currently around $ 3.7 (that is about 19 cents).

Are we looking at similar things here with CYTX (not talking about market cap- CYTX is much higher) ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

KOOL 30 Mar 2016 10:56 #6741

• angryharry
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
The similarities in trading between these two companies is strikingly noticeable.

KOOL 30 Mar 2016 11:01 #6742

• angryharry
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
And unless Cytori has a slew of meaningful, positive news after R/S, it's fate of further declines to lower prices (in value) than before the R/S will be the same as KOOLS.

KOOL 30 Mar 2016 13:34 #6744

• franshei
  • franshei's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 102
1. I do not think CYTX will land with a big corporate partnership ( $ 20 million upfront) very soon. If there is any near-term partnership, it may be small (no more than $ 5 million).

2. OA partnership may not come at all, because many other stem cells r/d companies may have better data to get the pie.

3. ATM is a major source of income - CYTX will keep selling shares when there is good news. The company may have sold some in the past few days, when the trading volume was high.

Because of ATM, the PPS may swing up and down - great for swing trading.

KOOL 30 Mar 2016 15:29 #6745

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Franshei Wrote:

Because of ATM, the PPS may swing up and down - great for swing trading.

If you like to bet on the swing down it is a winner. They have nothing on the table besides scleroderma and that is a mini indication that will take years to develop. I hope I am wrong but this whole r/s thing is gonna kick the shit out of the longs here. Of course we have already been beaten to near death so the end won't be as painful as it could have been. I should cut my losses but I just can't bring myself to admit what a dupe I have been.

As Diana Ross once sang

"Set me free why don't you babe, you don't really need me you just keep me hangin on"

:nice:

KOOL 30 Mar 2016 15:37 #6746

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 199
Its silly to think the ATM will be used at these prices.

KOOL 01 Apr 2016 07:44 #6748

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
Franshei,

I agree with you that Cytori will not land a huge partnership in the near future. I do believe they will get one or two smaller partnerships of less than $10 million each that won't give up much on the back end. The key is the quality of the entity. Astellas was a very high quality partner, but it was a research & development type deal. We are looking for a sales & marketing type deal in the EU and in Japan. I think it is possible to raise $15 million this year and then do another deal next year to get us to cash flow positive territory in late 2018. Next year's deal will be after the 48 week STAR data and there is no reason to think it will be any different than previous data.

While I plugged in an increase in the share count by 25 million shares, I am hoping that won't happen.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites